Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 117

Thread: At long last, Missjo's rack... and a few of her fr

  1. #51
    Inactive Member MDTerrapins's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Small ass? You fukkstick! It's all about the ghetto bootay!
    Can't have some scrawny bitch that you feel like you're gonna break.

    ------------------
    Fridge Fever!
    Terp Football is receiving votes in the two polls!...
    ESPN/USA Today: 32nd
    AP Poll: 30th

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IBystander:
    Sometimes I wish I was Kate Winslet, too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>We all wish that you were Kate Winslet forums



    ------------------
    LAST

  3. #53
    Inactive Member hissy kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Pickle, just remember sweetie, real women don't deflate when you bite them! forums

    ------------------

  4. #54
    Inactive Member The Big PickIe's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm only happy when i have big cocks in my asshole and my mouth. when that happens, i shoot my load out of my little, itty-bitty pee pee.

    my dick is small but it still has feelings.

    ------------------

  5. #55
    Inactive Member JHawk's psychotic wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MDTerrapins:
    Small ass? You fukkstick! It's all about the ghetto bootay!
    Can't have some scrawny bitch that you feel like you're gonna break.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Oh yeah? How would you like bust one loose in this caboose, baby? Unlike my husband, you probably have a dick, even if it's a pinner, it'll be bigger than his.

    ------------------
    You would be crazy too if you were married to that moronic peice of shit!

  6. #56
    Inactive Member MDTerrapins's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I said ghetto bootay. Not tub-o-lard. The difference is subtle, but it's there.

    ------------------
    Fridge Fever!
    Terp Football is receiving votes in the two polls!...
    ESPN/USA Today: 32nd
    AP Poll: 30th

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Pogue Mahone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Big Pickle:
    Pogue,

    You are a pompous arrogant ass bitch!

    Everyone can be anyone they want to be, but that doesn't mean I can't have my opinion.

    If you want to eat Oreo cookies all day, lay on your ass, watch Oprah and be a fat bitch than that's your progative, but you are still a FAT BITCH! I don't give a fukk about all this political correct feel good bullshite! Sugar coat it all you want, she's still FAT!

    Besides, aren't you married to some pigmy?

    I bet your wife will be happy to know you'd fall at the feet of another woman.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Now now, Picksie, settle down. Of course you're entitled to your "opinions," as silly and petulant as they may be. Even little ones like yourself are free to speak their minds as they like.

    Just as the grown-ups are free to smile, laugh, and pat you on the head.

    As for the "pigmy," you'd have to know her to know if she'd be upset by that or not. And simply put, you don't.

    Now, are you ready to behave like a civilised person, or are you going to keep up your little tantrum?

    ------------------
    There's a lesson in life to adopt and interpret
    It applies to all people, regardless their race
    Oh don't put your trust, or your faith in the person
    If sometimes they seem to have more than one face...



    [This message has been edited by Pogue Mahone (edited September 29, 2001).]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member missjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    1

    Well well well
    who would have thought an innocent fully dressed pic of moi would stir up such a heated debate forums


    This pic was taken at the Launch of the RedRaw Dance Party CD in January this year at Gas Nightclub
    Which I co-hostessed & helped to organize

    These Pics had already been published in the out & about sections of Two Sydney & Melbourne Newspapers

    Which is why I had no problem with them being posted here as a few hundred thousand or so people in Australia had already seen them

    The people with me are
    Kent Gryphon the current Mr Gay Sydney,
    the blonde Drag Queen is my close friend Hillary Eternity who's show I used to sing in at the Albury Hotel on Oxford st on Saturday nights
    & the other drag queen is Maxi Sheilds who also writes a gossip column for one of the Sydney Papers

    As my old SC sig once said
    I'm Big I'm Blonde & I'm Beautiful
    If you don't like the way I look then look somewhere else because
    I will change for NO ONE



    ------------------
    I'm not Bad
    I'm just Drawn that way

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Pogue Mahone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    C'mon, Mj, no need to fib to protect the guilty.

    That one in the back is Biggie Cohen and you know it!

    Confess!

    ------------------
    There's a lesson in life to adopt and interpret
    It applies to all people, regardless their race
    Oh don't put your trust, or your faith in the person
    If sometimes they seem to have more than one face...

  10. #60
    Inactive Member D-Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ~Disclaimer~ I may be the most gullible person on Earth right now buuuuutttt....

    Miss Jo, is that really you? Good lord woman, your body should be illegal!

    Rack that rack...and rack it again!

    WAR TOP HEAVIES

    forums

    ------------------
    WAR AMERICA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •